Hey there, sweet Charlie! Here's 4 new Jerky Boys prank calls. 1 of them is unreleased, but leaked its way onto the internet some years ago, so it's included free. When you purchase this 5 pack of MP3s, you are brought to a page to immediately download them to your computer! And you can log back into your account and download them all again whenever you need to, you stupid bastard! No wacky copy-protection or DRM hi-jinks here!
This is an inagural batch of never-before-heard calls. Every month or so, there will be 5 new Jerky Boys prank calls, and a 6th MP3 will be commentary on a previoius Jerky Boys classic (just like the podcast). So 6 MP3s, 5 of them brand new calls, for $3.99. Not too shabby, eh?
Better yet, giving back to the fans is a #1 priority. That's why you can feel free to recommend pranking victims at email@example.com. That's right, fruity-ass! Your mom has a car down at the repair shop? Have Frank Rizzo give her a call. Your dad cut off someone while driving the other day? Have Sol call him up and threaten to sue. This is just to say thanks to the fans for all the years of support. Please keep the background info very minimal, though. The calls are always funnier when only very little information is given to Johnny Brennan prior to the call.
100% of your purchase goes to The Jerky Boys and funds future phone calls coming to thejerkyboys.com! So get clickin', ya fuck!
Tracks included in this pack:
01. "Jack's Late Lunch": Jack Tors not being very helpful to someone calling for information. 1:07
02. "Terminal Groove": Now we got Sol Rosenberg answering retrocasting ads. He gets so goddamn jerky that this British victim makes up excuses as to why he can't give Sol his address. 4:12
03. "Lambchop": This is a rare instance where Frank Rizzo is interested in retrocasting. As you damn well know, it's usually Jack Tors answering these. We decided to change it up a bit and you might be surprised at what Frank Rizzo has in mind. 1:01
04. "Jack's Oral Fixation": Jack Tors begins putting ads out to help people quit smoking. As usual, Jack isn't very helpful. 2:13
05. "Nibblers the Mouse": Not exactly new because some slap-happy prick leaked it on the internet, so it's a nice freebie. Frank Rizzo calls Disney complaining about Mickey Mouse, why they call him "nibblers" and "nibbles", and other hi-jinks! 4:36
Note regarding MP3 downloads: When you are done with Paypal, click "Return to Jerky Boys Records". It will then automatically bring you back to the site, and you simply click "downloads". All your MP3s are there to download. You can even come back and download it over and over again if you're a stupid bastard and lost the MP3s somehow!
There is no copy-protection or DRM on the MP3s, so burn away, numbnuts! Support The Jerky Boys, buy some MP3s, and some new tracks will routinely get created and put up here! Oh boy!